4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. [a] 5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates. Faith@Home is designed to create intentional families and individuals. It is our desire to provide resources and support to those at SFC as we go through seasons of life. Our main focus is to:
- Build life–long, thriving marriages
- Introduce our children to Christ
- Launch our teens as committed believersFaith@Home is focused on developing Spiritual Formation in our homes.
- Every adult is encouraged to complete an Appraisal and Plan multiple times per year. The goal is for each of us to assess how we have done the past 120 days and decide what small, bite-size, intentional steps we can take in the next 120 days.
- Recipe Cards provide practical ideas to bring faith home. Recipe cards make it easy for couples, parents, grandparents, and anyone involved in the life of a child to take intentional steps.
With more than 30 topics, Faith@Home Pointers provide a biblical perspective on common family seasons and challenges along with recommended “going further” resources. There is a wide range of topics available.
We encourage you to refer to Faith@Home often. Resources are available at the SFC Faith@Home Center and at the SFC website. It is our desire to come alongside you with support and encouragement as you instill faith in those you love.