1. The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. There is only one true God, revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
4. Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. Every person can have restored fellowship with God through salvation (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
6. Practice two ordinances (1) water baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
7. The baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
8. The initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues, as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. Sanctification initially occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.